HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM THROUGH FOOD AND LIFESTYLE
There is no cure, no vaccine, so what can we do to protect ourselves during this pandemic? The only thing we can do is to take better care of ourselves to make sure that we are as healthy as possible.
Time & Location
20 June 2020, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
Online Zoom Virtual learning
About the Event
By attending this workshop, you will walk away with 5 key takeaways which will contribute to a better understanding of how your immune system works:
- The key factors which impair the immune system
- The foods and nutrients to eat which support immunity (and those to avoid!)
- Two food many of us consume that are the quickest and most effective way to suppress immunity
- How to support an optimally functioning immune system - your nutrition, lifestyle, and the environment which surrounds you
- 3 live cooking demo immune boosting dishes to get you started cooking at home right away!
- Dish 1 -Israel Cucumber Salad (Vit C booster)
- Dish 2- Mushroom World (Vit D booster)
- Dish 3 - Immune Support Curried Zoodle Soup
Participants will receive in-class handouts on lesson notes about the foods which boost immunity and those to avoid, as well as the recipes taught during class.
So, come join me for this special edition of immune boosting class, together we create health!
BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
A$25++/RM60++ (+ 2.5% Service fees) Closing date for registration: 18 June 2020$25.00+$0.63 service fee