Lacto-Ferment Kimchi and Sauerkraut Online Workshop
Fermented foods are rich in probiotic bacteria and it will help to increase the health of your gut microbiome and digestive system, as well as enhancing your overall immune system.
Time & Location
26 June 2021, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Online Zoom Virtual learning
About the Event
During the workshop you will learn:
- 3 to 4 recipes for basic fermented foods which includes one culinary recipe
- A good understanding of the health benefits of fermented foods.
- Tricks and techniques that are set for successful ferments
- Gain confidence in your own kitchen by learning the fermenting skills in class
- Tips to help you how to include more fermented foods into your daily diet
- Each participant will receive in-class handouts including recipes learned in class, with the health benefits of the ferments, as well as tips and tricks for fermentation.
BONUS: Signing up for the workshop entitles you to join a private FB support group for ONE month! The support comes along even after you attend the class. I am taking extra miles to do this JUST for you, to ensure you are successful in attempting your ferment journey and a healthier you!
The earlier you sign up for the class, the sooner you can get yourself prepared for the class. Once you sign up for the class, I will email you a list of kitchen essentials to prepare before class.
I am so excited that I can share my fermenting journey with you soon, COME and join me in my kitchen!
How to register:
- Increase the Quantity under the Tickets section to 1.
- Click Checkout.
- Log In or Sign Up as a site member to continue the checkout process.
- Fill in the relevant details
- Click Continue
- Choose the Payment type (PayPal) and make payment in Singapore dollar. You can still proceed to pay via Credit Card / Debit Card if you do not have a PayPal account
- You will be notified for the workshop through email (Confirmation Email & Kitchen Essential Preparation Email ) automatically once its successfully registered
- Important to Note
- Zoom ID filled has to be your name that you will be using to join the workshop on the day itself, otherwise admission into the event will be denied. Additionally, only 1 admission will be allowed per registration)
- If you are holding on to a Coupon Code, it shall be filled in on the top right hand panel under "Enter Coupon Code". Once filled, press enter and it shall be applied automatically.
Lacto-Ferment Online Workshop
SGD$30+ (+ 2.5% Service fees) Closing date for registration: 24 June 2021SGD 30.00+SGD 0.75 service fee